Shaping Your Advocacy Strategy: Understanding your priority partners
An important step in integrating the patient perspective into the drug development continuum is to understand the groups that represent these patients and how to appropriately and meaningfully engage with them. Industry partners face multiple challenges in understanding their environmental landscape from too many potential partners with varying objectives, to too few players in the space.
MK&A has actively cultivated and nurtured respectful relationships with patient, consumer and professional groups for over 20 years. Through our modernized environmental assessment platform, LEAD, we offer our expertise and knowledge of the patient and professional organization landscape providing key insights and engagement strategies. LEAD, or Leveraging Environmental Assessment Data, is a centralized hub of patient and professional group information, across multiple therapeutic areas personalized to help your company identify and prioritize potential partners, and built to realign priorities as you progress through the drug development continuum.
- Discover organizations aligned with your advocacy and business objectives; Proprietary algorithmic technology to identify priority organizations based on your specific goals and needs, with the flexibility to reprioritize groups based on evolving objectives
- Access a powerful database of health care stakeholder organizations; Health care stakeholder organization landscapes across North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East
- Profit from personalized recommendations and strategic counsel; Personalized recommendations to inform your engagement strategy, including “insider insights” from MK&A’s 20-plus years as a trusted partner to patient and professional communities worldwide
- Digital platform allows for efficient navigation and a variety of sorting features
- Easy access to downloadable contact list and organizational snapshots
- Centralized hub for storing and viewing all your assessments
- Subscription service alerts you to updates in executive leadership, financial position, industry partnerships, and other vital details
- Quick access to your MK&A project lead
To learn more about LEAD, contact Ellen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Full Blog List